IFI partners with local churches to reach international students with the gospel. The staff and volunteers practice hospitality and service, build friendships and trust, share the gospel, engage in Bible study and discipleship and send former students back to their homeland as missionaries to their people.
My job is to help fulfill this strategy (Great Commission) by recruiting, mobilizing, equipping and coaching workers across the country to engage local churches and volunteers to reach international college and grad students with the gospel and send them as witnesses to the ends of the earth.
How does Jason fit into this role?
- Campus Ministry: Serving 25+ years in many different locations, settings and cultures.
- IFI: Strategically growing the resources and workers to reach more students for 12+ years.
- Strengths: Coaching, Encouragement, Networking, Vision casting, Mobilizing, Fundraising
Key Factors that make this ministry and this role important to fulfilling the Great Commission
- There are 1.3 million international students currently in the United States
- Most of these students are from countries difficult to reach with the gospel
- These students are some of the best and brightest students from all over the world
- Many of today’s leaders all over the world were international students in America
- Students are open to new things when they come to America (including Jesus and the Bible)
- Local churches are helping to fulfill the Great Commission and are looking for opportunities
- IFI is currently reaching students on 27 campuses in 7 states
- There are currently at least 5 potential workers in new locations who want to connect with IFI.
- We have designed a Start-up Kit to help new ministries begin, grow and thrive
- EASY GIVING: Give automatically through your bank account.
- Use your bank’s ONLINE BILL PAY or mail a check to:
International Friendships, Inc.
PO Box 82416
Columbus, OH 43202-0416
Please write “JASON PINSCHENAT” on the check memo line or in the memo or account field in your online bill payer.
- Credit Card online (see form on this page)