|Time and Date||Monday, August 21st.
Help needed 5 – 11:00pm, Event is 6:30 – 10:00pm.
|Address||Ohio Union Archie Griffin Grand Ballroom (on the 2nd floor),
1739 N. High St, Columbus, 43210 on the OSU campus.
|Parking Cost||Parking is available in the adjacent garages. Parking is available at the Ohio Union Parking garage for $5 (cash only).|
Mission: To get international students and IFI volunteers together in a fun and nurturing setting.
1. Build relationships among new students, hosts and Christian students.
2. Demonstrate the impact that IFI has in the international student community at OSU.
WHAT IS THE IFI WELCOME PARTY?
Each fall over 1,500 new international students begin their studies at Ohio State. IFI welcomes new internationals by holding a Welcome Party at the Ohio Union Archie Griffin Grand Ballroom (on the 2nd floor), 1739 N. High St, Columbus, 43210, on the OSU campus. For a map click here.
This event includes conversation, games, and line dancing. Light refreshments will be provided.
Ways You Can Serve:
– Help set up Ballroom (5-7pm)
– Help with registration (5:30-8pm)
– Help with Information and Game Tables (6-10pm)
– Manage the Game room (6-10pm)
– Serve food (6:30-8:30pm)
– Meet new students and build friendships
– Help clean up after the event (10-11:00pm)
Please mark your calendar and sign up for a shift below. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Due to catering costs, we ask that staff and volunteers don’t bring their children to this event.
IFI Welcome Party Volunteer Registration
The registration form will be available in early July. Until then, please email: for more information.