National Training Coordinator
Full-Time or Part-Time Funded by Ministry Partner Development
The National Training Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing all new staff training and ongoing training for veteran staff.
Key Responsibilities to include (not limited to) the following:
- Develop training programs for new staff as they come on board IFI to gain a basic level of competency in cross cultural communication, evangelism, discipleship, and servanthood
- Evaluate current training needs and develop continuing education for veteran staff to sharpen their skills and gain new competencies
- Plan, organize, and coordinate the delivery of training and education programs
- Aid coaches with Start-up Kit in new locations
- Facilitate cross-pollination of effective tools being used locally at locations that can be used at a National level and made available to all locations
- Review and approve customized training content to ensure IFI principles are covered
- Train locations to maximize volunteer mobilization results
- Other duties, as assigned. Duties/responsibilities may change at any time.
Required Qualifications, including Spiritual Characteristics
- Knowledge of current and contemporary issues related to international student ministry
- Proficiency in principles, techniques, and training methods used in multi-generational, adult education
- Understanding of group dynamics and human behavior
- Knowledge of general budgetary practices and procedures
- Methods and practices of research and development
- Understanding of distance learning
- Ability to communicate with diverse populations from different ethnic backgrounds
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and exercise discretion and good judgment
International Friendships, Inc. (IFI) is a faith-based organization. Therefore, only those willing to adhere to to IFI’s statement of faith, core values and policies will be reviewed for this open position. International Friendships, Inc. is otherwise an equal opportunity employer.
This position is funded by Ministry Partner Development (MPD).
Like many positions at IFI, this position will raise their own financial support to cover salary, benefits and ministry expenses. If God is calling you to work with IFI, after your acceptance to become a staff member, we will provide you with the training you will need to develop a team of ministry partners who will support your ministry.
This position may also be filled on a volunteer basis.
If you have more questions, please start a conversation with us by clicking “Inquire Now” above.