Ministry Partner Development (MPD) Manager
Part-Time Funded by Ministry Partner Development
The Ministry Partner Development (MPD) Manager thoroughly believes fully funded staff is more effective in their ministry with IFI. Support raising is not a necessary evil, rather an integral aspect of a staff person’s ministry role with IFI. The MPD Manager is focused on fostering a positive organizational culture as well as organizational systems, training, and development programs that empower all staff to get fully funded and stay fully funded.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support Raising Systems
- Facilitating, maintaining, and managing the mechanisms by which the organization trains, equips, and empowers their staff in effective support raising
- Training and equipping appointee support raisers, including basic supervisory responsibilities regarding payroll, benefits, and performance expectations
- Providing current staff with continued growth and development in their support raising skills, knowledge, and effectiveness
- Regularly reviewing all staff accounts, then guiding current staff, who are below acceptable support levels, to get back to full-funding
- Managing, developing, and empowering full-time and/or part-time coaches
- Developing resources, as needed
- Support Raising Culture
- Being an encouraging and insistent voice for quality support raising throughout the organization
- Working well with other organizational leaders
- Developing support raising priorities for an organization
- Implementing and holding staff to support raising policies and recommending policy revisions
- Ensuring other leaders in the ministry are informed, empowered, and engaged in enacting support raising policies throughout the organization
- Other duties, as assigned. Duties/responsibilities may change at any time.
- Proficient with technology, including Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Understanding of and commitment to IFI’s financial policies and ability to hold others accountable thereto
- Models a personal commitment to his/her own support raising and is fully funded
- Demonstrates the administrative ability to manage organization-wide systems and resources
- Demonstrates the relational skills to develop an organization-wide culture through personal modeling, clear communication, working with other leaders, and directing support raising coaches
- Communicates clearly and works well with others, including an ability to lovingly confront as needed
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to complete tasks independently
International Friendships, Inc. (IFI) is a faith-based organization. Therefore, only those willing to adhere to to IFI’s statement of faith, core values and policies will be reviewed for this open position. International Friendships, Inc. is otherwise an equal opportunity employer.
1520 Old Henderson Rd, Suite 200
Columbus, OH 43220
This position is funded by Ministry Partner Development (MPD).
Like many positions at IFI, this position will raise their own financial support to cover salary, benefits and ministry expenses. If God is calling you to work with IFI, after your acceptance to become a staff member, we will provide you with the training you will need to develop a team of ministry partners who will support your ministry.
This position may also be filled on a volunteer basis.
If you have more questions, please start a conversation with us by clicking “Inquire Now” above.