Annual Fund Specialist
The successful candidate will be a motivated professional with a donor-centric mindset who is ready to enthusiastically support IFI’s student-facing mission. Self-directed and highly organized, this key addition to the development team has a positive approach to working with people from a multitude of cultural backgrounds, a honed capacity to manage multiple concurrent projects, is highly equipped with effective time management awareness, as well as strong communication and computer skills. This person thrives as a creative solution finder and seeks a place to grow professionally and spiritually.
Key Responsibilities to include (not limited to) the following:
- Helping create and manage Annual Fund Campaign direct mail, phone, online, and website appeals
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase Annual Fund donor acquisition, retention, and upgrades around strategically segmented prospect/donor lists
- Assisting in coordinating production of key collateral materials such as annual impact report, case for support, print and e-newsletters, brochures, and strategic donor communications
- Supporting management and execution of grant funding opportunities, including research, drafting proposals, collating submission materials, and final reporting process requirements
- Mission-Partner Relations: intentional engagement with volunteers and church-partners, cultivation and stewardship to increase partner acquisition, retention, and expansion of partnership base
- Signature event engagement: sponsorship acquisition, committee planning, and post-event follow-up activities, including gift appreciation recognition; other strategic events as directed
- Data management: fundraising activity documentation and department progress reports and updates
Required Qualifications, including Spiritual Characteristics
- Well organized, with attention-to-detail, and ability to complete tasks independently
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective donor-centric interactions (acquisition, cultivation, and stewardship)
- Ability to work under stress and be flexible
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
International Friendships, Inc. (IFI) is a faith-based organization. Therefore, only those willing to adhere to to IFI’s statement of faith, core values and policies will be reviewed for this open position. International Friendships, Inc. is otherwise an equal opportunity employer.